- emailed workmates and friends
- emailed Permablitz members
- popped a notice up on the Permaculture Research Institute's forum
- letter-dropped my street and a few other houses on my way to work (with a little personal note to those who were growing fruit or vegetables)
- stuck up a flyer at a couple of local Brunswick East shops (Organic Wholefoods and Each Peach cafe which I happily stumbled upon and serves organic, Fair Trade coffee: tick, tick)
- posted the flyer on my white, picket fence
So now all I need to do is look up Metlink, my friend, and ask them how I get to Preston Library, 266 Gower St, Preston by 6:30pm tomorrow night (Wednesday 31 March).